Science-based Workouts Designed Around You
We have a transparent approach to all of our prices and services. We don’t do fees. We don’t have memberships. We don’t offer discounts or sales. We do want you to use everything you purchase.
We offer a variety of strength training options that ensure variety and excitement in your training experience. Train one on one with a personal trainer or with a small group (and don’t worry, we’ll still treat you like an individual) lead by a personal trainer. We will develop the plan to help you reach your specific goals.
All of our services are appointment based. Our Client Services team is available by phone, email or in person to help you schedule your twice per week training.
1 on 1 Personal Training
- One trainer working with one client for 30 minutes
- Our Personal Trainers have earned an undergraduate degree in a health or exercise science related field.
- Certified Exercise Physiologist (American College of Sports Medicine) or a Certified Medical Exercise Specialist (American Council on Exercise).
- Undergone extensive internal training in evidence-based exercise as a part of Discover Strength University.
- $53 per session.
1 on 1 Iconic Training
- The Iconic Trainer has fulfilled all of the requirements of the “Personal Trainer” (above).
- Has been with Discover Strength for over 3-years.
- An industry-leading practitioner, they speak at industry conferences, hold multiple certifications in specific areas/populations, have completed advanced clinical rotations, and ultimately, their education and experience allows them to provide an unparalleled training experience.
- $59 per session.
Small Group Training
- Up to three individuals with one trainer thus maximizing trainer interaction, coaching, feedback, and motivation. Group sessions are 45 minutes in length
- You will always perform the workout designed for you
- The trainer you have for group sessions will be a mixture of Personal Trainers and Iconic Trainers.
- $32 per session.
1 on 1 Cardio Workout
- One on One interval workout
- Experience HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and SIT (Sprint Interval Training) as well as a variety of hill, walking, and traditional interval workouts.
- Performed on a state of the art Woodway Treadmill
- 30 minute session
- $36 per session
- $340 for a package of 10 sessions
Targeted Training Programs
In addition to our standard 1-on-1 and Small Group Training, we offer two different targeted programs throughout the year. These programs include:
- The Body Comp Challenge
- 6-Week HIT Challenge
- Metabolic Training
Contact us to learn more about these unique and challenging programs.
Core Spinal Fitness
- Prevent or eliminate back pain for the rest of your life;
- Integrate the MedX Core Spinal Fitness System along with a well-rounded resistance exercise program
- This total system is provided at our Plymouth location and is available through 1-on-1 and small group settings
- Visit http://medxonline.com/core.php for information on this technologically advanced, scientifically proven medical/rehabilitation equipment.
Strength Training for Long Distance Runners
Improve your running performance by incorporating strength training into your running program. Strength Training is a foundational component of a comprehensive distance running training program. The inclusion of a properly designed strength training program is important because the benefits of strength training are not achieved through running or cross-training alone. In fact, peer reviewed scientific research supports the inclusion of strength training with the distance training program.
- Learn more about integrating Strength Training into your Long Distance Running program.
- Read our article from April 2014 Running Times/Runners World Magazine:http://www.runnersworld.com/race-training/strength-training-misconceptions.